Thursday, August 21, 2008

God is...

Hebrews 12:29
for our "GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE."

1 John 4:16
And so we KNOW and RELY on the Love God has for us. GOD IS LOVE. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

1 John 4:8
Whoever does not Love does not Know God, because GOD IS LOVE.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that GOD IS LIGHT, and in him is no darkness at all.

Galatians 3:20
A mediator, however, does not represent just one party; but GOD IS ONE.

Acts 10:34-35
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS:
But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

John 8:26
"Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied. "I have much to say in judgment of you. But He (GOD) who sent me IS RELIABLE, and what I have heard from him I tell the world."

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord IS THE SPIRIT, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is FREEDOM. 18. And we, who with unveiled faces ALL reflect the Lord's glory, ARE BEING TRANSFORMED INTO HIS LIKENESS with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, WHO IS THE SPIRIT.

Leviticus 19:2
"Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them: 'BE HOLY because I, the LORD your God, AM HOLY.

1 Peter 1:16
for it is written: "BE HOLY, BECAUSE I AM HOLY."

1 Corinthians 1:9
God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is FAITHFUL.

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I AM GENTLE AND HUMBLE IN HEART, and you will find rest for your souls.
30. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

No comments: