Monday, June 9, 2008

Commanding Healing

Understanding Commanding Healing to come forth.

I never touched on this point but have delt with it myself and it was brought to my attention this weekend by my wife when we talked about it. So I want to tell you all in case maybe some of you have been dealing with this issue.

When I first learned about COMMANDING, I right away thought this can not be, I can not command the Holy Spirit to heal someone. Well that is particially true, we can not command the Holy Spirit. This was hard for me to wrap my mind around at first. What we do have is the Authority to command sickness, disease, and circumstances of the world to step out of their hold on us. (What ever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, whatever you loosen on earth will be lossened in heaven) So just to clarify, this is not you commanding the Holy Spirit, it is you commanding cirumstances, strongholds, etc. to leave. Then the invasion of the Holy Spirit can flow in and do His stuff.

There is another key part in this and that is faith. A faith that most of us do not understand. It is something beyond believing (thinking) It is knowing!

No comments: