Monday, June 9, 2008

Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand

Matthew 14:
 13When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place. Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns. 14When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick.
 15As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, "This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food."
 16Jesus replied, "They do not need to go away. YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT."
 17"We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered.
 18"Bring them here to me," he said. 19And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and THE DISCIPLES GAVE THEM TO THE PEOPLE. 20They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. 21The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.
----
I read this last week, and I have over looked this very important line in the passage so many time before, but now it is so plain to me. "YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT" Jesus said. You all know that I believe that we ALL as Christians have the same resurecting power that Christ has. We may differ in thought of how to obtain it, but here is a clear visual of Christ telling His disciples to do something and when THEY acted, Christ's power flowed through their obedience to Him. See Christ Prayed and Blessed the food, but it was actually the disciples who multiplied the food, they are the ones who handed it out. I am not bringing Christ down by saying this, however saying that His Power is what enabled the multiplication THROUGH His disciples through their actions. By no means could the disciples been able to do what they did without Christ. BUT (TODAY), through Christ's ATONEMENT (AND) we being heirs of His Divine Power, we can release His power through us, to glorify His name. We have this symbiotic relationship with Him as we are in him.

Can any Christian? Yes. At any time? Yes, for the glory of God. Will it work every time? That is a deep question. Short answer, probably not, but that should not stop, discourage, or hinder you from trying. (Strive for 100%-and do NOT be discouraged when the Authority does not manifest its self, but search for answers why. And don't blame God as Christ at NO point, did NOT extend His power to help another willing to reach out to Him) The longer answer is, Deep Person Relationship with Jesus will enable you to hear Him better, understand more, grow closer, flow easier in His power that He appointed to us. I am not seeking power just to say I have power. I am seeking my father with ALL I AM with the new understanding of my inheritance. To be FULLY effective, I need to know ALL I have, so He may be glorified in the release of His power in me. My fear is that many Christians will NOT try to obtain there inheritance due to NOT fully understanding what they could have, as many believe they need to ask God for Him to do something. Instead of accepting it belongs to them, and being bold, and commanding it to flow.

The BIGGEST enemy in the church is NOT satin, but a complacent Christian. I know my words may have irritated some, but I also believe I have moved others to a place of digging deeper in understanding. I don't fear what others think, I fear what will Not happen if others don't move. Again I am not condeming anyone. You ask God to test your heart, you take a quick servey in yourself and ask, Am I giving MY ALL for Christ? Have I surrendered EVERYTHING, EVERY part of my life to Him? Am I leaving any doors closed (just because I may want to return to them later) And, do I see the fruits of Christ's Power and Authority that we seen in Christ's life?

I am trying to say we need to tap into this vision of a realm that we never think about, we loose focus on because we don't see it. We need to be MORE aware of the forces that are at work there and once our attention is there, we won't worry about what we see with our human eyes (senses), but the eyes of our heart (the spirit realm with demonic forces at work). THEN, you will know how to fight because your sight will be clear. We are at war weather you want to or not, how you fight is up to you. So the question is... At what part will you say I am ALL in?

I understand that my life is on display to see what fruits will come of this, because of the posts that I write, and what kind of power will show. I don't mind standing naked being bold for Christ. I pray that my walk will be one that moves thousands, if not millions. I do NOT have all the answers but I have more questions answered than what I started with and my journey is divine! I would appreciate all prayers in your daily walk as I know through my boldness I am/will be under attack from demonic forces. I have found my family suffers more than I do. I HATE those demons, they better fear me!
-----
Mark 6:37
37 But he answered, "YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT." 
      They said to him, "That would take eight months of a man's wages! Are we to go and spend that much on bread and give it to them to eat?"
------
Luke 9
13He replied, "YOU GIVE THEM SOMETHING TO EAT."
   They answered, "We have only five loaves of bread and two fish—unless we go and buy food for all this crowd." 14(About five thousand men were there.)
------
Dad, I thank you for your love for us. You are so awesome! So magnificent! I ask that you move in all of us and that our hearts are open to hear you daily. I pray for the passion you gave me, that it becomes contagious. Help us to focus on You and not be distracted by life's issues. Help our spiritual eyes to see the realm we forget about so often. And our spiritual ears be a-tune to Your voice. We praise your holy and magnificent name through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen!
Be Blessed!

No comments: