Monday, June 9, 2008

Spiritual Inheritance

Spiritual Understanding Inheritance 1/5/08

Divine family, I want to share something that happened this week. I'm going to try to keep this short!
For some time now I've been praying for my sons inheritances. One of my prayers goes something like this. "Let my ceiling, be my sons floor" Meaning this building of Spiritual Understanding that I obtain, be passed to them, that where I leave off, becomes their foundation. I don't want them to replicate my human qualities, but have a SOLID foundation for their life in the Truth of Jesus. It starts early. I believe a lot of what was taught in the early churches was lost in the inheritances over the years.

All that to say... Saturday we made our rounds to Wal•Mart almost half way through Christina gets a migrain. (NO, the spirit of Smith Wigglesworth did not come over me and I did not slap her.) I prayed right there in Wallyworld, with Authority as I've been learning. (My thing is I think I give up to soon, and possible with not enough agression.) Anywho, I prayed for her with 2 winey kids in the cart. Man it was hard to concentrate! Nothing ended up manifesting itself, no problem, that doesn't discourage me from next time. My story starts here though. After we got home, Chris lied on the couch, and I was trying to keep the boys in their room so Chris could have some quiet, until that demon left her. (Yeah, it's hard to hear that huh.) (Well maybe it was a natural causes??) I don't care both the same to me, it's something that doesn't belong in the body, and it should go! While the kids where playing, I decided to call my parents. It took a little longer than I thought, so I went into another room, NOT knowing Noah came out and went right up to Christina and said "I'm going to pray for you mommy." He put his hand over her forehead right where it hurt and said "In the name of Jesus, take mommy's head ache away. A-men!" Just like he's been doing that for a long time now. With-in an hour her head ache left her. I didn't find out about that until some time later.

I never taught him that! He must have seen me doing it?? I didn't think Noah was at the age to understand these things yet. Praise God!!! Ohh Praise God!!! It's only been a few months that I've been praying that prayer of inheritance, but WOW. Isn't that Awesome! Just wanted to share that with yall!
Praise God!!!

No comments: